December 31, 2016 at 10:14AM

10:14:00 AM


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iPFiRm 2016 was the year my Bookstagram really took off. I may not have thousands of followers or gained hundreds of likes per photo, but this year I loved interacting with people in the comments as I challenged myself creatively and pushed myself to use props in unexpected ways. I'm not surprised that the photos I posted this year that gained the most likes were my Harry Potter photos! Everyone loves a good Potter shot, and this was the year of Harry Potter revivals. Keeping true to my username, I used cups of coffee most frequently as props as well. Overall I couldn't be more proud of what I've achieved this year and I owe it all to each and every person who hit 'like' and left a comment. Thank you everyone, I hope 2017 is just as creative ✨☕️📚

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide